Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day Thirteen

Hard to believe its been almost 2 weeks already. I went to the doctor today - I have a sinus infection and am now on antibiotics. I can go see Mom on Thursday! Today seemed to fly by and it was after 6 before I got a chance to call Mom today. She said she had one visitor and she enjoyed the visit, although she was glad for the down time without other visitors. She is still walking around the unit, 5 times today, and spent much time in the chair by the window looking out at the sunshine. The nausea is pretty awful, she said it comes up out of nowhere and it's watch out cuz its not waiting for anything. The doctors are basically just waiting for her body to recover now, so we just wait and pray that the chemo did its job.

I know I keep saying this but THANK YOU, I truly mean it when I say that every call, email, card and all the other wonderful things that people have done and have offered to do are important to us and so appreciated. We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment