Friday, February 19, 2010

Day Sixteen

Got to go see Mom again today. When I got there I was suiting up outside the room and could hear giggling...I knocked and opened the door to find Mom sitting in the chair playing cribbage with Dave Olson...they were having a blast. Mom really enjoyed it, got her to laughing and forgetting for awhile. xoxo Dave!

Mom had a pretty good day today, her breakfast and lunch both stayed down, we went on a walk around the unit and sat and chatted most of the afternoon away. I took up the video from the girls' choir concert from last night so we watched that. About 4 o'clock she was about falling asleep in the bed, so I decided it was time to go.

She received 2 units of blood today but otherwise she is just kinda hanging out wishing she could be outside enjoying all this February sunshine. Biopsy is still scheduled for Monday; the results of yesterday's lumbar puncture should be back Monday or Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment