Monday, February 22, 2010

Day Nineteen

For some reason today was an emotional day for me. Some days are easier than others and today just wasn't easy. I didn't get to go up and see Mom, they had scheduled the biopsy for 1 o'clock and the kids' appts didn't get done until 11:30 so I would barely have made it if at all...darn long drive!
Cale was up there for her so I did talk to him after and he said it went ok. She said it hurt worse this time and they think maybe she has built up a little tolerance for the pain meds so she felt more this time. She pretty much slept the whole afternoon. I didn't call up there tonight so she could sleep.
I'm headed up in the morning for the day. Maybe we'll have the lumbar puncture results back, maybe not...this waiting to find out what's next is killing me. I hate not having a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment