Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day Eight

Mom had a pretty rough morning this morning. She was pretty nauseous and vomited. Dad said it was pretty intense for awhile. They finally got her some more anti-nausea pills and things have seemed to calm down some. She said she slept most of the day away. When I talked with her this afternoon she was looking out at Mt Hood and said she was comfortable. She was excited to see some surprise visitors last night and Marjean is headed up there tomorrow to sit with her.

The church family has been so supportive and they are now planning a fundraiser dinner for her soon. Don't know any details yet but as soon as I do I'll post it here. Got a couple other things in the works too, but don't know much about them yet, so I'll wait to see how they come together.

Since the kids don't have school tomorrow we have a house full of kids(7 total)...Jessika and her friends sang her a couple songs from their upcoming 70's themed choir concert...Lean on Me, I Will Survive and We are Family - was awesome! She's pretty disappointed she doesn't get to go to the concert so was glad the girls were able to sing to her.

I took a couple pictures when I was up there on Tuesday, going to post them next.
Take care!
Love, Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment