Friday, July 2, 2010

So much better this time around!

Well it's Friday already. This week has flown by for me. For Mom I think the week has dragged by but she is doing really well. Wednesday she was fighting nausea but they changed her meds a little and it has really helped keep it under control. The girls and I went over to see her after work tonight and she is looking really good. I told her that she looks so much better this Friday than the Friday from the last round...so now we all need to get together and remind her to STAY AT HOME for the first 2 weeks after treatment. She thinks as long as she's feeling ok she should be able to go out and about...ugh!

Anyway, she should be out of the hospital on Sunday morning sometime and Cale's family and my family are headed over there for a BBQ in the afternoon as long as she continues to feel well and none of us get sick between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment